Theater Society Legacy – Performing Arts Bursary
2019 GRANT APPLICATION is OPEN!
Annually, two bursaries of $2,000 each are available for secondary students who have graduated from a high school (public or private) in the Tri-Cities region (Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, Port Moody, Belcarra and Anmore).
To be eligible to apply for the Theater Society Legacy Fund Performing Arts Bursary you must meet the following requirements:
- must be entering their 2nd year or higher of an undergraduate program OR any year of a post-graduate program at a recognized post-secondary institution in a formal performing arts program anywhere in the world
- demonstrate academic merit
- short essay (500 words) titling: “Performing Arts – Why this is my future?”
- summary of your previous and current involvement in Performing Arts (300 words)
- have not received the Theater Society Legacy Grant Performing Arts Bursary in the previous academic year
- mature or returning students are eligible to apply provided they meet the other eligibility criteria
- applicants do not have to be current residents of the Tri-Cities area but must have graduated from a secondary school in the Tri-Cities region (see the list of eligible secondary schools)
APPLICATIONS THAT ARE INCOMPLETE, ILLEGIBLE AND/OR DO NOT OTHERWISE FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES will be disqualified.
Please note: The bursaries will be paid to the academic institution of the successful applicant.
Eligible Secondary Institutions
- Archbishop Carney Regional Secondary School
- British Columbia Christian Academy
- Dr. Charles Best
- Heritage Woods
- Hope Lutheran Christian School
- Inquiry Hub Secondary School
- L’école des Pionniers de Maillardville
- Port Moody
- Riverside Secondary
- Su’walkh Secondary School
- Terry Fox Secondary
If you have trouble downloading the form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org