The Theater Society Legacy Fund – Performing Arts Grant
2018 GRANT APPLICATION is now Closed
Please check back in January 2019 for the next Granting Cycle.
Annually, up to $10,000 (or more) may be awarded to Performing Arts Projects/Programs within the Tri-Cities region (Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, Port Moody, Belcarra and Anmore).
The Theater Society Legacy Fund – Performing Arts Grant is intended to encourage and support the development, enhancement, innovation and mentorship of a diverse variety of inclusive performing arts in the Tri-Cities region.
To be eligible to apply for The Theater Society Legacy Grant the following requirements must be met:
- must be a registered charity or partner with a registered charity for the purpose of this grant application
- encourages and supports the development, enhancement, innovation and mentorship of a diverse variety of performing arts
- grant can be used to seed new community initiatives or to fund the expansion of existing community project or program
- project or program must take place, or be offered within the Tri-Cities region (Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, Port Moody, Anmore or Belcarra)
- project or program may include the participation and involvement of professional performing artists
- priority may be given to special needs groups and socially or ethnically marginalized populations
We Will Not Fund
- non-performance arts-based programs
- organizations that discriminate by race, religion, color, creed, sex, age, national origin or who support hate philosophies
- religious or sectarian organizations unless engaged in a significant project benefiting the entire community, not just members of the religious or sectarian group
- in response to annual fundraising campaigns
- individuals, or to retire debt, endowment funds, or projects that have already taken place
- the promotion of commercial products or purposes
APPLICATIONS THAT ARE INCOMPLETE, ILLEGIBLE AND/OR DO NOT OTHERWISE FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES will be disqualified.
If you have trouble downloading the form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting your grant application, please use the budget form from our website.